Saturday, November 8, 2008

Touch Upon The World

The future is in the eyes of my students. They will be running the world when I am old and decrepit. What can I do to touch upon the world in a positive way? This is my attempt. I am a firm believer that reading opens the doors of opportunity for everyone. One of my goals in this life is to impact the leaders of our future and try to make them understanding, compassionate, competent, fair, and educated people. I would like to welcome you to my attempt at achieving this goal. I think the key to getting children to read is a matter of finding the right book. I have read numerous books in my life. The stories are all in my heart, but the titles and authors have taken a leave of absence from my head. Here you will find a treasure box of books which have impacted me and may very well impact others in this world. Learning is a social process so I would love help in achieving my goal. Please add books which have touched you and feel free to comment on existing books.

No comments: